Go Away Bear Shipping & Delivery Notice
Back Orders: In the rare case that a product is on back order, you will be notified and given the option of cancelling the order or waiting for shipment.
Shipping your order: Free Shipping! All of the items purchased on Go Away Bear are shipped at no charge! There are no handling fees, no processing fees and no filling out forms to find out shipping rates! All orders are shipped with a delivery confirmation number. You will receive an email with the number after your item has shipped. For consumer protection, orders are shipped to confirmed or billing addresses only.
• We ship all products to the lower 48 continuous states. No shipping outside the US.
• Electric fences and accessories can be shipped to Alaska. Bear Spray can not.
• If you accidentally make a purchase outside of these guidelines, you payment will be refunded.
• Merchandise will normally arrive in 4-7 business days after the order is received. Allow 2-3 days extra for Alaska.
Business days do not include weekends or holidays.
• Certain restrictions and limitations do apply – ask if your order falls under any of these restrictions.
Sorry, due to state regulations, No shipping of personal pepper sprays to New York, Massachusetts, Michigan, Wisconsin, Alaska or Hawaii. If your shipping address is in one of these states, your payment will be refunded.
For complete Terms – Returns – Exchanges please see the appropriate pages listed at the bottom of this page or contact us.
Go Away Bear Return(s) Policy
All sales from the Go Away Bear and this website are final. All returns require prior authorization from our customer service department. All returns must clearly display a return authorization number obtained from Go Away Bear’s customer services. Packages not displaying RAN (return authorization number) will be refused.
Authorized returns for goods other than defective merchandise will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. Defective goods will be replaced (not credited) upon receipt of defective merchandise.
(Last Modified in November 2010)